Saturday, November 23, 2013

THRIVE Life Black Friday Sneak Preview!



It's almost here! The THRIVE Life Black Friday Sale is the best time to stock up on what your family loves and needs. Here is a sneak peek of some of the items that will be on sale on Black Friday:



And that is just the beginning! Every single THRIVE food will be on sale and there are many more deeply discounted emergency prep supplies and food rotation systems available as well!

Sign up for my newsletter and pre-order before the sale starts! Everyone on my mailing list will get an email early next week with all the sale details and will have the opportunity to place an order with me before Thanksgiving. Then you can enjoy your holiday and I will place the order for you early Friday morning (as close to midnight as possible). You can get your order taken care of before the holiday fun begins AND you will have a much better chance of getting all your favorite items before they sell out!

Just take a second to sign up right here:


Remember:
I'm also offering a some great benefits to anyone willing to help spread the word as part of "Project Preparedness!" Check it out here and let me know if you want to participate.

I'm also giving away a pantry can of Holiday Hot Cocoa to three people! Go here to enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment