Saturday, August 16, 2014

THRIVE Waffles

I made waffles for breakfast this morning. These are a favorite at our house. Dad and M like peanut butter and maple syrup on theirs, L likes maple syrup and "snow" (powdered sugar) on his, and I like strawberry jam with maple syrup and snow on mine. I still use our small waffle maker from when we got married that only makes 2 at a time. It takes a long time. A large waffle iron is on my wishlist for Christmas!

This recipe comes from Jeff and Lisa Warnick. They have been such great friends and mentors to me and I have learned a lot from them. I love how easy this recipe is with the THRIVE 10 Grain Pancake Mix. Only 3 ingredients and no messy eggs!


From Jeff & Lisa Warnick
Servings depend on your waffle iron, but I made about 1 dozen

100% shelf-stable ingredients
2 cups cold water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil

Mix all together in a large bowl (I found it easier to get all of the lumps out when I used my immersion blender, but a whisk works too!). Use the batter on your waffle iron. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment